Role and responsibilities
As a Business Process Manager you will support us proactively seeking solutions for business improvements.
You will work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process changes.
Ultimately you will improve how Euroapteek operates and how we work together. Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Review and improve business processes;
- Assist in developing new business processes;
- Generate policies and procedures related to process management
- Using workflow mapping tools and techniques;
- Ensure timely support for colleagues’
in business process
- management methodology and/or
- Manage companies project desk;
- Closely cooperate with Euroapotheca
Group Process Management
- team in taking over and sharing best
practices within the Group.
Ideal candidate should be pro-active individual with a “can do” attitude who enjoys problem-solving and cross- functional team work leading to the achieving of common team goals.
We’re looking for following skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Business, Quality Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
- You have at least 2 year experience in similar role;
- You have excellent analytical, problem- solving and decision-making skills;
- You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek
practical and creative solutions;
- You have strong collaboration and
communication skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams;
- You have effective time-management
skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Important role in ambitious and growing company, which is part of the;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package;
- Supportive work environment as well as dynamic & challenging tasks portfolio;
- Opportunity for Your professional development;
- Extended career opportunities.