We are looking for a proactive Project Manager to run the radio operation for tourists. This key position will require a person with energy and enthusiasm to build a new business whilst keeping their focus on providing services to in house accounts. The position will require a good knowledge of English and is very much hands on role. This will require a person who is keen to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
The role will need the development of new systems to manage the existing guide radio business as well as growth through new business. Local sales opportunity will need to created and followed up with potential clients to introduce to the products available. Please note that seasonal business may demand early hours in summer.
• You do not necessarily need technical experience or qualification however the right person will have higher education or strong experience in sales
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team
• Ability and passion to sell and manage people and process
• Very good English
• Driving licence
• Opportunity to start up a new business
• Office space in Tallinn city centre
• Salary from 950 EUR / month + benefits (subject to experience)
• Positive and experienced colleagues