The company takes their clients' design and their needs and implements it. For this the company is looking for a project manager to carry out projects from the beginning until the end. Often this includes working out a budget for the project or making sure they stay in the given budget range set by the client.
We are looking for a person willing to accept a demanding job, who has high communication skills and project management experience. This may include communicating with different clients, any involved third parties, employees, authorities where needed etc.
Company is an Estonian enterprise which was established 7 years ago. Their main focus is implementing client-based projects internationally with clients across Europe.
- fluent english and estonian;
- work experience in carrying out projects from the beginning until the end (a
bonus if the experience is in any kind of construction field);
- has to be a decision maker;
- self-motivated to push the projects and get results;
- has to understand and meet clients expectations;
- has to manage stress;
- very detail-oriented and accurate;
- must meet deadlines at all times;
- if the candidate has some prior experience as a leader, it is a bonus.
- great team of professionals to work with
- compensated work related travels abroad
- opportunities for further development in management