Thorgate is looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various design projects. We expect that you have experience with and enjoy solving UX/UI design issues so that you can advise both customers and designers on how to create user-friendly software with complex needs.
As the central point of contact between customers, the design team, and development team leads, you will need to review and understand the details of all of the designs created by the team and detect issues before they arise. To be effective in this role, you must have an analytical mind and excellent time management and communication skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects from concept to delivery while managing quality, time, and budget requirements. You will have the chance to test and develop your leadership and management skills by participating in management meetings and advising people on how to best tap their potential through self improvement.
- Proven working experience as a project manager,
preferably in UX/UI design.
- Technical background, with a deep understanding
and perhaps hands-on design experience.
- Overall understanding of the software development process.
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to closure.
- Knowledge on how to create value for clients, including
large demanding clients.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
in both Estonian and English.
- Ability to write and deliver clear instructions.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with wireframing tools.
- A portfolio of designs you have worked on or examples of design problems you have solved.
We trust that you know your net worth and have solid arguments to prove it. Please don't hesitate to contact us!
Interesting projects in different fields for our international partners.
Flexible hours and a supportive close-knit multinational team.