The machines are fairly large and complex of its way of operating. The person we looking for need to have good analytic thinking and at the same time be a “hands on man”.
The work will be 50-60% of the time in the factory/office in Estonia and the rest of the time on the road in different countries around the world
Good education in electrical systems.
- Experience of programming industrial machines
- PLC systems for industrial machines.
- Worked practically with electrical systems or mechanical systems
- Speaking English
- Be easy to work together with
Windak can offer.
- Nice working environment in Harku, just outside Tallinn
- A challenging work where you can develop your skills
- An international company environment
- A good salary for the right person
- After 12 month part of the Windak bonus system