An international non-profit foundation is seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill a full-time position of Program Officer for Website Management and Content Creation. Deadline for applications is Thursday May 19.
Management and promotion of educational websites and online tools for a Russian speaking audience, including:
* Planning, creating, posting and editing website and social media content;
* Developing project concepts, timelines and budgets;
* Managing and building a presence on social media, including implementing website promotion and user engagement strategies and tactics;
* Planning, organizing and overseeing online webinars and online learning tools;
* Creating and distributing newsletters;
* Managing external agencies/contractors to successfully implement online projects;
* Assistance with the organization’s other activities and events as required.
* Fluency in written and spoken Russian and English required;
* Experience coordinating and planning website content and online communication strategies
* Experience working with web development projects is a plus;
* High degree of organization and attention to detail;
* Strong analytical and reporting skills;
* Ability and willingness to work under time pressure and to meet strict deadlines, good time management and multitasking skills;
* Interest in international affairs, politics and civil society, as well as an interest in learning new skills.
Qualified candidates should submit CV, cover letter, names and full contact information for two references, all in English