We are currently looking for an ambitious Product Manager for our Estonian branch. Our new Product Manager must have a strong interest within health and wellness and have the ambition to develop together with the company.
Working closely together with the management at Pharma Nord’s Baltic office in Riga our Product Manager will help establish a strong network of retailers that represents the core of Pharma Nord’s business model.
Pharma Nord has ambitious growth plans for the Estonian market where their team currently consists of 2 people.
• Coaching of internal and external colleagues
• Responsible for sales activities, including handling of pharmacy chains
• Market planning and reporting
• Lectures towards doctors, pharmacies and other relevant groups
• Implementation of the company’s communication strategy, including e-marketing
• Higher education
• Previous working experience in health / medicine / pharmacy / well-being related area
• Fluent spoken/written English and Estonian
• Being familiar with sales and promotion of niche products developed for the specialized trade
• Able to motivate and lead others by practical example
• Outgoing and eager to be tested in a professional and competitive environment
• Plenty of opportunities to develop with the job, both on a personal and professional level
• Challenging and exciting job
• Competitive salary
The recruitment process for this position will be carried out by Pharma Nord recruitment partner CVO Recruitment (www.cvo.ee). For additional information please contact: Heleen Anderson (CVO Recruitment, Consultant, +372 53738984).