- Update of product related documentation in accordance with customer requirements: it’s elaboration, changes following and control over the changes realization (BOM, PWB and component placement drawings, final assembly drawings, work instructions).
- Analyses of test result reports and failures occurring during production process, implementation of effective corrective actions.
- Preparation of new products for mass production in co-operation with Customer and internal stakeholders.
- Engineering reporting to Customer.
- Providing of Supplier Quality.
- Product reference samples handling according to internal procedure.
- Participation in trainings of production key persons.
- Periodical review of work instructions according to internal procedure.
- Following 5S-requirements and implementation of relevant corrective actions according to internal audits.
- To show a good communication, co-operation and team spirit within department and with other department and partners (customer, vendors).
- University degree of Radioengineering and Electronics or Telecommunication/ Information Technology;
- At least 2-3 years experience related to electronics engineering area;
- Fluent English (verbal/written) & Russian language on communication level, basic understanding of Estonian is advantage;
- Good negotiation skills both within the organisation as well as externally and on international level;
- Experience of working in international production company is an advantage.
- Interesting work with clients from automotive industry;
- Plenty of development opportunities in big international organization;
- Challenging work environment in fast-moving company;
- Professional and experienced team.
The recruitment process for this position will be carried out by Eolane Tallinn AS recruitment partner CVO Recruitment (www.cvo.ee/en). For additional information please contact Heleen Anderson (CVO Recruitment, +372 53738984).