* Monitor product performance during production;
* analyze test result and repair buffer;
* responsible of product related documentation and structures;
* identify drivers for outstanding quality and remove root causes of poor quality;
* during new product introduction (NPI) making sure, together with Product design, that products fulfill quality and performance requirements;
* global co-operation with other Ericsson and partner factories and design units all around the world;
* drive continuous improvements.
* Higher education in field of electronics;
* work experience from electronics;
* good English both in spoken and written;
* Estonian and Russian skills;
* good in communication and cooperation;
* being proactive and interest in learning new areas of technology.
The company offers employees thorough training and the possibility for personal development training. It also offers an international supportive team to work in. The company has developed a diverse package for salary and motivation which will be introduced further if we meet.
The competition will be carried out by Personalitöö OÜ. Feel free to apply through CV Online and CV Centre until 12.11.2014.