You will have the following responsibilities:
- To work closely with our small team of engineers, sales and production.
- To purchase all necessary materials, parts and equipment delivered in time
- To participate in project budgeting process – to provide input for engineers,
- To collect information about current and potential suppliers – to have network
- To keep all relevant documentation up-to-date.
This is junior level position with possible potential to grow to engineer. Your working place shall be located in Tallinn.
- Bachelor or Master degree in (mechanical) engineering;
- Good technical knowledge and preferable experience project management
- Good English language skills.
- Punctual and very structurised
- Team player
- Good communicator
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international team who are continually working on new and bespoke engineering projects. You will be involved with company ambitious growth and improvement processes. Good base salary and project implementation incentives shall be remuneation for your inputs.