A great possibility to become a member of a Team in a newly renovated Hotel Schlössle!
A porter is the first one who welcomes the guest and the one, who wishes a great journey upon departure. The main objective is to create an environment, where guests feel comfortable and looked after in accordance with Leading Hotels of the World Service Standards.
The main responsibilities are the following:
• Assisting hotel guests with luggage, concierge arrangements & transport requirements.
• Assisting with a variety of Front Office duties including switchboard and upkeep of both public areas and back of house areas
• Assisting the housekeeping department in some areas
• Assisting Food & Beverage Department in some areas
It is essential for this role that one possesses an eye for details and has a “can do” attitude.
• Good English language and communication skills
• Very good team-work skills
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills
• Excellent grooming standards
If you find that you have a service-oriented mind and have the attitude to you, then your application is well appreciated.
You will have the flexibility to work on a rotating roaster including weekend and evening shifts in addition to competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. This position offers the opportunity to develop in the offered role as well as the potential to advance at other Schlössle Hotel Group properties.
If you have the desire to work in an upscale, five-star luxury hotel and discover the potential within you, then your application is much appreciated!