- Working as an important part of a small Resource Management team, coordinating critical daily activities with colleagues with-in the team.
- Creating monthly schedules for a variety of departments across five countries combining effectively business needs (call volume patterns), legal requirements and employees’ requests.
- Coordinating weekly meeting, training, coaching and other off the phone times to ensure no conflict with handling of call volume; taking care of employees’ schedule swaps.
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met at all times when handling scheduling & work time related questions.
- Correctly and effectively managing employees’ working time with-in summarized working time restrictions of each country, ensuring working time balances are met according to internal requirements.
- Recognizing & effectively handling daily scheduling related challenges that may be caused by additional unexpected workload, unplanned absenteeism.
- Handling of yearly holiday planning.
- Compiling & analyzing of a number of daily reports, retrieving data from different sources to compile the reports.
- Ensuring an effective & friendly communication when handling staff’s schedules related questions.
- Through all daily activities helping to ensure departments achieve their Service Level goals.
Required knowledge / skills / experience:
- Very good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Experienced MS Excel user
- Accurate & able to follow procedures, guidelines to the point
- Detail oriented, exceptional analytical skills
- Flexible and takes responsibility
- Outstanding time management and multitasking skills
- Proactive and able to follow through to ensure desired results
- Can handle stress well
- Contact Centre work experience
- Basic knowledge on work time related legislation
- Good command of Estonian (both written and verbal)
- Stimulating and challenging tasks within an international environment
- Motivating salary
- A chance to become part of a lively and dynamic group
Working period from May-till September.
Please send your CV in English.