Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Providing administrative support, including the planning of the day-to-day activities;
• Monitoring and providing feedback on assignments, monitoring compliance with the terms of fulfilling orders;
• Preparing professional documents and other material required for the administrative and presentation purposes;
• Organizing business trips, including booking tickets and hotels, managing the registration of participation in conferences and seminars;
• Organizing meetings and presentations;
• Performing personal errands.
• Higher education;
• Fluency in the following languages: Russian, English, and Estonian;
• Personal skills expected: responsibility and diligence; high degree of self-organization; the ability to handle stress; a high performance; accuracy and attention to detail; fast learning and the ability to adapt quickly to a new environment; the ability to handle and process large amounts of information and respond quickly; knowledge of business etiquette;
• Willingness to work flexible hours;
• Experience required: preferably more than 2 years.
• Initial and ongoing trainings;
• Full-time position;
• A pleasant and professional working environment;
• Opportunity to make a career in an international company.
Along with the resume, please send your cover letter in English and your salary request.