We are looking for an experienced Printed Circuit Board Designer for our customer’s needs. Our customer is located in Tallinn and is a professional in electronics automation.
Your main responsibility is to develop PCB layout solutions and support the development of program documentation relating to PCB designs. You are a vital part of engineering team and you may also have tasks in software development according to your capabilities.
• Experience of 3-5 years or more in PCB designing
• Suitable technical degree in engineering and/or applied sciences
• Experience in software tools such as PADS PCB
• General knowledge of automation technologies i.e. testing and assembly solutions
• Active and innovative hands-on attitude towards challenges
• Good communication and adaptation skills within different cultures
• Willingness to travel if request
• Good spoken and written Estonian and English.
• Diverse, challenging and interesting job in a successful company
• Possibility to grow as a professional
• International working environment