• To monitor and administer workload and work schedules to ensure quality and productivity goals are met.
• To monitor team attendance and punctuality in support of key results area.
• To review and refine procedures for identifying new opportunities to improve overall efficiency and quality.
• To deliver continuous improvement of existing processes.
• To identify and solve operational issues.
• To foster team spirit and high employee morale.
• Bachelor`s degree.
• Former working experience in customer care area.
• Former people/team management experience.
• Fluent Estonian language skills.
• Fluent English language skills.
• Excellent PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project).
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent project planning and problem solving skills.
• Execution and result oriented personality.
• A challenging job in an international and successful company.
• An opportunity to develop professional skills and create international career.
• Competitive salary.