- Assisting in the collection and analysis of information and knowledge on security policies, good practices, measures and standards;
- Contributing to stock takings, surveying experts, analysing and developing recommendations and good practices;
- Assisting in the identification of relevant stakeholders, formation and management of expert groups, organisation of workshops and validation of findings and results;
- Contributing to the drafting of tender specs and assisting in the management of tenders and contracts related to the activities of the work programme;
- Contributing to the dissemination and taking up of the results of the Agency.
- A level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering or Natural Sciences, or a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of three years;
- In addition to the above, three years of professional experience relevant to the duties concerned after the award of the diploma;
- Experience, preferably international, in one or more Network Information Security areas (e.g. CERTs, data protection and privacy, cyber exercises, critical information infrastructures, risk management, etc.);
- Experience in identifying and developing good practices in Communications Networks and Information Systems Security;
- Thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the European Union and a satisfactory knowledge of another official European language;
- Knowledge of and experience in project management;
- Experience in a multicultural work environment.
Please consult the ENISA website for the detailed vacancy notice and the application procedure: http://www.enisa.europa.eu/recruitment/vacancies/officers-in-network-and-information-security-1
The closing date for applications is 29 April 2015 (14h00 Heraklion, Greece local time).