As a Network Engineer you are experienced in taking responsibility for the network technology stack and ensuring success through hands on participation. Working as part of the network administration team the network engineer will be responsible to manage the data networks of worldwide offices and data centres.
You consult to fit infrastructure to the overall application architecture and you consult, coach & advise on strategy, business alignment, architecture, technology solutions and the associated impact on the stakeholders. The integration and translation of complex concepts into tactical action plans are important parts of your work with a clear focus on automation and streamlining workflows and business processes.
Furthermore you provide technical and analytical guidance to team members and do not mind to get your own hands dirty where needed. You are prepared to perform standard maintenance, diagnostics work and provide technical support to cross-organizational teams and engineering associates.
Our business requires your ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines and also perform other duties as required.
Location: Munich, Germany or Tallinn, Estonia or Trondheim, Norway
- Ensure the 24/7 connectivity for global office and data center networks
- Manage the site-to-site and remote access VPN and firewalls
- Support data center infrastructure
- Network integration for clients, partners and branch offices
- Automation of network management and monitoring
- Development, implementation and operation of complex network architectures and enterprise solutions in a secure environment
- Deployment of new systems into live operations
- Definition, controlling and optimization of network service processes within the team
- Trouble shooting and optimization of existing and new servers & clients
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Minimum 3 years of experience with switching, routing and firewalling (Juniper and Cisco preferred)
- Experience with IPSec, OSPF, SNMP, VoIP, WIFi …
- Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity on Linux and other systems
- Basic scripting skills
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Flexibility and resilience
- Service-oriented working attitude
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space