This client is one of the world’s leading innovators and technology companies - specialising in printing. They are a brilliant company to work for and an amazing organisation to receive training and experience with in order to further you own skills and career. This client is ranked very highly on the best place to work list and with good reason! With the outstanding salary, beautiful location and endless progression opportunities on offer, they’re a hard act to turn down!
Location: Spain, Barcelona
Your principal role within this organisation will be to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio. This will mainly consist of transferring industry and product knowledge to both business and technical users and will require an individual who has an excellent understanding of technology and is comfortable and confident with speaking and presenting products to others.
Some of the tasks you will undertake daily include:
- Confidently delivering product presentations and demonstrations with professionalism and enthusiasm;
- Supporting marketing event and trade shows – this will often involve travelling throughout Europe;
- Ensuring that all customers have an enjoyable and informative experience when they visit the demo centre employees;
- Working with colleagues across a range of departments to determine technical and business requirements;
- Working effectively with the implementation team, articulating customer requirement to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery;
- Researching and staying up to date with the fast paced technology market and with what competitors are doing.
- Fluent in German/Dutch/Spanish/French/Italian and English both written and verbal;
- Proven experience in a technical printing environment with experience in digital and/or traditional printing;
- Proven knowledge with/using Offset Printing, Flexographics, and or Gravure;
- Proven knowledge of finishing solutions and media (Printing, Press, Production, Technician, Laminating;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Very confident individual who is comfortable giving presentations, speaking to crowds and also building rapport during one-to-one interactions;
- Good team player who works well in stressful situations;
- Willing to travel.
- Salary of 40,000 to 60,000 € / p.a. + 20% bonus/commission;
- World class training provided from an global leader in technology;
- Many opportunities for progression within this international organisation;
- Travel opportunities that allow you to see the world (25% travel).
Please apply below with your CV in English!