Are you looking for a challenge and a job that develops you? Do you have a winner’s heart, honesty in your foundation and friendly eyes? VEIDEC, the
leading supplier developing and selling high-quality chemical products for the service and maintenance industry in Europe, is offering an excellent
opportunity for a Sales Representative ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing, developing and managing customer relationships through direct approach
- Manage selling of VEIDEC products in professional manner
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B category drivers license
- Success orientated, willingness to learn and develop
- Hard working, responsible
- Some form of mechanic and chemicals experience would be an advantage
- Possibilities for career growth
- Flexible working hours
- Fun and educating working atmosphere
- Revenue Commission salary
- Company car
There is no formal requirement of previous sales experience.
It is very critical that you are EXTREMELY reliable, proactive, have a smartphone or ability to respond to emails within 24 hours and have a positive no-
excuse attitude (Please do not apply if you are not all 4).
You are warmly welcome to put in an application to a varied and exciting workplace where laughter, competition and solidarity are a part of every day!