The Monitoring Product Owner will be responsible for communicating, gathering and processing the needs of all products and designing a monitoring solution for each product. The Monitoring Product Owner will help to develop new ideas with the Product units to enhance and create a full monitoring solution that will be proactive and raise uptime to the maximum. You will need to coordinate the implementation of the requirements with the Monitoring Team and will be a contact liaison between the Monitoring Team and the products.
How your days will look like
• Managing the product life-cycle from gathering needs, planning, managing ETAs and tasks until implementation of the solution.
• Defining and collecting requirements, writing technical requirement’s documents by on-going dialog with customers and cross company teams.
• Managing project timings and coordination between Monitoring Development team and other teams.
• Coordinating the implementation of the projects.
Skill set that will help you to contribute to our success
• Knowledge or good understanding of monitoring systems and methodology.
• Product or project management experience is an advantage.
• Good system vision and analytical skills, ability to translate the vision to technical requirements.
• Willingness to travel from time to time.
• Excellent teamwork skills, pleasant assertiveness and proactive approach.
• Good knowledge of Playtech solutions and products is an advantage.
• High level of English.
How we say thank you for your work
• Free massage, rooms for relaxing and having fun in the office
• Interesting team events and professional trainings
• Special discounts provided by our partners in Estonia
• Fun competitions and modern atmosphere
Please send our CV and motivation letter in English, latest by 1st of February 2015.