Playtech’s Live group is responsible for developing a premium casino product offering an unparalleled entertainment experience that customers can enjoy from the comfort of their own homes. The Live group is truly international – developers, testers, analysts and designers are located in multiple locations around the globe.
Mobile team is offering Playtech’s products on different mobile platforms. To ensure our clients are satisfied we need to make sure they are in a high quality. We are looking for a person who likes to find bugs, crashes and other deviations in software and who is ready to take the responsibility for the overall quality of the product.
• Functional and non-functional testing
• Reporting and tracking defects
• Working closely with software architect, developers and other Agile team members to diagnose product issues, identify potential software limitations, and verify corrective actions
• Making recommendations to improve product reliability, performance, quality assurance best practices and processes
• Develop test plans
• Understanding of software development lifecycle
• Ability to think out of the box
• Enthusiasm, willingness and ability to learn new things
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Higher education in the field of IT (may still be obtained)
• Experience in software testing
• Experience in test automation
• Knowledge of mobile and Web technologies
• Technical challenges, working with the latest in video, server and mobile technologies, thus providing the grounds for personal development and realization
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise, worldwide leader in online gaming
• Very attractive compensation package: competitive salary, progressive motivational and rewards plan, as well as performance-oriented remuneration
• Dynamic and truly Agile work environment, superb work conditions, professional colleagues, friendly, tech atmosphere, social events and great team spirit!