Master Data and Reporting Specialist has an active role in Customer Supply Chain Planning and supports decision making via reporting. You will be responsible for management of planning master data and creation of data governance policies and procedures. This involves definition and execution of processes and rules for master data creation and maintenance, creating and developing reports and measuring planning KPIs.
Master Data and Reporting Specialist is a pan-Baltic position and the working language is English.
• Actively lead the definition and implementation of the master data governance and management processes.
• Define, develop and implement rules based on business and SAP requirements and ensure that compliance with those rules is enforced.
• Analyze and improve data quality, run regular data audit reports and create special reports as needed.
• Develop data validation techniques based on risk and criticality to ensure that data integrity and quality is of the highest degree.
• Manage the implementation and enhancement process of reporting and operating mechanisms.
• Support Customer Supply Chain (CSC) with reports, information and implementation of agreed initiatives in the field of reporting.
• University degree in Business, IT or Logistics
• Prior work experience with MRP, reporting and database management
• Solid high-level understanding of logistics and material planning processes
• In depth knowledge of KPI´s and targets and the ways of working to achieve results
• Good communication skills and the ability to operate in a fast moving business environment
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office – Excel, Access, Powerpoint; knowledge of SAP is an advantage)
Why work for us?
• People with a passion to win are one of our competitive advantages.
• Our system of recognition and reward that takes into account the input of each individual employee.
• Cooperation is important to us and we find that 1+1 always equals more than two.
• Our employees have the opportunity for development and growth and we support their career within the Carlsberg Group.
• We value safety in working environment and provide good working conditions for our employees.