- You will be responsible for the overall marketing strategy.
- Reviewing the marketing policy.
- Creating e-mailing campaigns: EFMC is organising courses all over Europe entitled «Financial management of EC projects – From the fundamentals to dealing with the Audit Procedures», which cover all aspects of the financial management of FP7/H2020 projects from the proposal to the ex-post audit. You will deliver e-mailing campaigns to the potential participants, of whom we have an existing database.
- Managing the company website and social networks: website needs to be modernised & updated and social networks have to be created (Facebook, Twitter) & driven (LinkedIn).
- Public Relations: you will be directly responsible for the Public Relations Manager, whose task is to represent EFMC at conferences – mostly Info Days on European projects – organised by the European Commission.
- Market research: identifying business opportunities, which might be developed in parallel to the core business.
- Competitive Intelligence research.
- Maintaining relations with the current client base.
As we are a small and growing SME with currently less than 10 employees, the job might not be limited only to these tasks (marketing, business development, training support, etc.).
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience in marketing management.
- You have experience in creating large e-mailing campaigns.
- You have excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You must be able to work independently in a fast-changing environment.
- You are reliable, solution-oriented, organised, creative and proactive.
- You have strong ethical values.
- You have the ability to adapt and evolve in your approach to work.
- You are keen to work in a very international/multi-cultural environment.
- You have excellent communication and networking skills.
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem and to identify possible solutions and key success factors.
- Estonian language skills are considered as an advantage.
Whilst our operational centre is located in Brussels, we are growing in Estonia, and this new full-time position will be based in Tallinn.
You will have the opportunity to work independently for a very international customer group and be part of development of a fast-growing SME. You will have occasional business trips to Brussels, Paris, or other locations in Europe.
We will offer you a very attractive overall package, including a base salary, a quarterly bonus based on your personal performance, and a yearly bonus based on EFMC´s performance. We also offer, additionally to the official legal holidays, 14 days of paid leave in August and 10 days for the Christmas time.
The recruitment process for this position will be carried out by EFMC's recruitment partner CVO Recruitment (www.cvo.ee).