• Ensuring the maintenance of production equipment and other machines, and leading the legal safety controls on the machines.
• Managing a technical team and supervising subcontractors.
• Electrical and automation trouble-shooting and organizing preventive maintenance.
• Managing the spare part stock and training people about the technologies in the factory.
• A suitable candidate would also be ready to take some general production management responsibilities in addition to maintenance area.
• Minimum 5 years of technical-mechanical experience in maintenance of production equipment.
• Experience in managing a team.
• Good knowledge of automatism, electrical devices and frequency invertors.
• Good English language skills.
• Engineering education (preferred).
• Experience with Siemens PLC technology (preferred).
• Opportunity to be a part of building up a new factory.
• Opportunity to work in an international company.