1. Arranging the movement of freight by various transportation methods by finding the most efficient routes;
2. Finding and dealing with clients in Russia and Europe, conductiong negotiation process;
3. Calculating most favorable buying rate quotations;
4. Controlling the movement and delievry process of partial and full load caroges by air, sea and road.
• Experince in logistics required;
• Good English, Estonian, Russian language skills;
• Good command of PC;
• Being initiative, active, sociable, responsible, honest, with sence of humor and mind flexibility is taken for granted;
• Degree in Logistics would be a plus.
We offer an interesting job in a young and friendly company. Work days won't look boring to you but will be dynamic, your accomplishments won't go unnoticed and will be evaluted accordingly. We will share our knowledge and experinces with you. You will have a chance to show yourself as an expert in logistics when working with all kinds of transport.