The Localization Project Manager is responsible for delivering high-quality, localized products and content and for meeting stakeholder and customer requirements through successful relationships with cross-functional teams, external vendors and customer representatives.
Drive localization project management for products and solutions to meet time, quality, budget, and priority requirements.
Plan and schedule localization projects; provide assessments and quotes; identify and allocate resources; develop and maintain budgets, schedules and quality parameters.
Work with other project managers to review and analyze existing projects and develop optimal solutions to make sure that products are localized in the most effective way in terms of cost, quality and timeline.
Engage in a localization planning with stakeholders from an early phase and lead an end to end localization strategy.
Define requirements for SimShip releases (languages, target RTM, release file format, product dependencies, testing cycles, etc.).
Validate and prepare localizable material.
Monitor project progress, deliveries and costs.
Monitor and analyse the performance of vendors through evaluations and defined metrics.
Manage day-to-day relationship with customers on project matters; provide regular status reports and work on solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
Interface proactively with teams to recognize, mitigate, and resolve project risks and issues.
Ensure clear and consistent information is disseminated to stakeholders and project teams.
Provide support to sales management in costing and planning projects.
Ensure completion of all administrative processes (invoices, purchase orders, cost tracking, project tracking and archiving, etc.).
Collaborate with other project managers to define and implement scalable processes and best practices across the organization.
Recognize project risks and potential problems
Required skills and experience:
- Good computer skills
- Fluent English
- Ability to facilitate productive relationships with cross-functional managers and team members to plan and achieve localization projects
- Ability to transform ideas into words and actions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to foster cooperation, commitment, and a positive attitude from colleagues, peers, and partners
- Experience using project management tools to estimate and track project cost, time, and quality
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages (other than Estonian, / Russian and English)
- Preferably previous experience in a translation or localisation environment
- Experience working with machine translation solutions
Interesting job dealing with world famous IT companies
Being a part of growing company and team
Not huge, but reasonable salary
LOCALIZATION PM! LIFE FULL OF PERFECT MATCHES!