We are looking for a Linux & Unix System Administrator (based in Tallinn). The administrator’s main job is the management of the Live and TV group private and public infrasturcture.
The right candidate for this position is up to date with the latest private and public cloud technologies, as well as current development and operations practices.
The position involves close daily cooperation with specialists in other areas (networking, storage, etc.), as well as various Playtech product development teams around the world.You will have the opportunity to participate and actively influence the design and improvement decisions of the infrastructure platform and technical solutions.
• 24/7 maintenance of Linux and Unix based environments (configuration, troubleshooting, automation, documentation)
• Participation in infrastructure-related development projects
• Good experience in maintaing *nix systems
• Fast learning ability a must!
• Good communication skills, ability to work in an international and dynamic environment
• Good written and verbal English skills
• Good working knowledge of key scripting languages
• A sense of responsibility and flexibility
• Familiarity with Continous Deployment/Integration practices
• Familiarity with Cloud-centric deployment and usage practices
• Working knowledge of OpenStack or CloudStack
• Good knowledge of networking
• Prior experience with databases (RDBMs, NoSQL etc)
• Knowledge of various programming languages a big plus
• Personal development and realization
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Motivating work environment