Alpha has been at the forefront of the translation, localization and now globalization industries since 1987, and is now a Global Top 10 Localization Provider. We’ve built an in-house production model for the world’s most demanding companies.
Alpha is a warm, lively and welcoming firm with over thirty nationalities represented in its eighteen offices. Every individual adds their own personality to our culture, and allows us to paint a bright, vivid and multi-faceted picture of the world, in micro, in each place. In the end, being part of the team is about more than work. We have activities ranging from summer paint-ball to cookery contests; book exchange to film watching, taking place across all our thirteen countries.
Our QA team is looking for a Danish linguists experienced with Quality Assurance. Do you have experience as a Quality Assurance Tester, translator, proof-reader, reviewer, journalist, or linguistic content creator? Then this role may be of interest to you!
The post is a permanent, full-time position based in Tallinn, Estonia. A competitive salary, as well as great team of people, is a part of the deal.
• Linguistic testing of software, websites, audio, presentations, etc from diverse clients
• Reporting any typos, grammar mistakes, truncation issues and inconsistencies
• Ensuring that the text is compliant with customer glossaries and style guides
• Submitting issues in bug tracking systems and then verifying the fixes
• Editing of graphics and snapping screenshots for product documentation
• Danish speaker of native level with high language awareness
• A high level of proficiency in English
• Very good eye for detail
• Good communicator with excellent reporting skills
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Confident and comfortable in using IT platforms and devices
• Linguistic or testing experience or training/education required
• Working with multilingual and multicultural colleagues around the world
• Trips to head office in Cambridge, UK
• Gaining experience in localization industry