• Build up and sustain relations with LE customers in Estonia.
• Ensure Sales targets per account are set and achieved, responsible for accurate Account Promotion plans and forecasts for LE business.
• Deliver account specific growth plans and execute marketing and sales activities together with customers and Philips marketing team.
• Make sure the Philips product portfolio is being sold in accordance to the plan and to maximize profit.
• Build up product range that covers the most important focus areas within LE, responsible for long term and continued product planning that ensures agreed product flow to the customers.
• Plan shelf space and demonstration units together with Customers and Merchandiser in order to maximize Philips visibility in the Key shops.
• Push for the execution of the new “Shop concept” such as Category management, Space management and the follow up per customer.
• FMCG background with sales fundamentals proven experience.
• Bachelor`s degree.
• 3 to 5 years of sales experience.
• Good knowledge on IT and audio-video technics, preferably with sales experience in IT or audio-video segment.
• Good conceptual selling skills.
• Experience in/knowledge of market scenario’s and competitors.
• Understanding of the relevant supply chain.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Strong team player.
• Fluent English, Russian and Estonian language.
• Challenging work in an international environment.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Career opportunities in an international environment.