This role is with a provider of technical products which is one of the leading companies within the technology industry. Offices all over the world use their products each and every day and with such a large global reach it is not surprise they need a Customer Service Advisor with language skills to join them! Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland this client is looking for someone with a passion for helping others to join their international team.
Your role will be to provide support, mostly to businesses using our client’s products, via phone, e-mail and live chat. This role will improve your knowledge of technical products, provide international experience and allow you to gain experience in the Customer Service industry. Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Providing support to customers who are having difficulties with our clients products via phone, email and instant message;
- Being able to build and maintain good relationships with the business who are having problems in order to keep the accounts;
- Thinking outside the box with regards to problem solving;
- Working towards both team and individual targets and deadlines;
- Assessing the needs of the caller and forwarding them to the correct person/department where appropriate.
- Fluent in Russian and English;
- Have proven prior experience in the Customer Service industry;
- Have a university degree;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent IT proficiency with a good understanding of MS Office;
- Good technical knowhow and/or a strong interest in technology;
- Positive attitude with the ability to self motivate and engage;
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Salary of 15 000 GBP / p.a.;
- 1-2 weeks training;
- Quarterly boonus;
- Medical insurance, life assurance;
- £250 available to cover travel costs to Northern Ireland;
- First 5 nights in a hotel subsidised.
Please apply below with your CV in English!