FIRMA NIMI PEIDETUD
Tööpakkumine on aegunud!
The analytical chemist in our team will be responsible for implementing instrumental analysis methods (HPLC, LC/MS) in different R&D projects of Lallemand, mostly for characterization of the biochemical composition of the products under development. Also, assisting our senior researchers with new analytical methods development is expected.
- BSc or MSc in analytical chemistry, food technology or biochemical engineering
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in food- or biotechnology or related field, preferably in the research or quality analysis laboratory
- Knowledge and working experience in basic instrumental analysis techniques (HPLC, LC/MS or GC) is a valued asset.
General criteria and personal strengths required:
- Good oral and written English communication skills, ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Ability to tackle research challenges independently while also ready to work in team
- Data-keeping and reporting skills.
- interesting work in young and agile team at international company
- contemporary working environment along with individual professional training
- competitive salary in accordance with your professional skills.