Your responsibility is assisting with various tasks such as communication with external clients in the matter of e-marketing, mobile service testing, monitoring and analysis, mobile service support for English end customers, and minor technical tasks.
Time of start: ASAP
Type of employment: full-time for a long perspective
Salary: 800 EUR net per month and higher, based on gained experience and achievements
Nextprofit is considering applicants who have basic education and experience in the required field.
Nextprofit is committed to training its staff to become professionals in their field of responsibility.
- Good written and spoken English
- University-level IT degree graduate or University-level IT education student
- Good computer skills, including
- Good understanding of IT Project Management
- Familiar with project management software (Bugzilla, Trac)
- Understanding of MySQL databases
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Macromedia Flash technology
- Internet marketing and e-commerce experience
- Scrupulous and attentive to detail
- Ability to learn fast
- Ability to work without assistance
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of humor
- Good analytical skills and problem solving
Flexible working hours, dynamic and international working experience, learning experience in new business segments