As a Junior Network Engineer you are taking responsibility for the network technology stack and ensuring success through hands on participation. Working as part of the network administration team the Junior Network Engineer will be responsible to manage the data networks of worldwide offices and data centres.
You are prepared to perform standard maintenance, diagnostics work and provide technical support to cross-organizational teams and engineering associates.
Our business requires your ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines and also perform other duties as required.
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Ensure the 24/7 connectivity for global office and data center networks
- Manage the site-to-site and remote access VPN and firewalls
- Support data center infrastructure
- Automation of network management and monitoring
- Trouble shooting and optimization of existing and new servers & clients
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Experience with switching, routing and firewalling (Juniper and Cisco preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity on Linux and other systems
- Fluent in English is a must (written and spoken) – any additional language considered as a plus
- Enthusiasm for technology
- Flexibility and resilience
- Service-oriented working attitude
- Be a part of a market leading company and work with Bookmakers, Sports Federations and Media clients.
- Be a part of a high performing team.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”.
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space