- Analyze requirements and specifications from GM.
- Design and implement technical solutions with emphasis on quality and - performance.
- Develop in web technologies, both server & front-end.
- Maintain code, release, troubleshoot & solve issues in live systems.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- First degree in Computer Sciences / Information System engineer (or equivalent).
- Fluent English.
- Experience with XML, Ajax, SQL, HTML5, JQuery.
- Experience in Angular.js, CSS, SASS, Linux
- The opportunity to improve and participate in the company’s development.
- Dynamic work in rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
- Competitive salary.
- Social security.
- Spacious office and casual environment.
- Opportunity for career development.