Interactive Brokers Group, an industry leader in direct access brokerage services, is seeking a top-notch senior software engineer to help make our Java
based Trader Workstation platform for desktop and mobile (iPod/iPad, Android, etc.) even better.
If you are proficient in developing user layer components, ave solid Java experience, love the challenge of developing complex realtime systems, and
enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a strong established team, then IB may be just the place for you.
This job is heavily oriented toward designing, building and optimizing front end applications.
• UI components design and implementation in Java (both desktop and mobile platforms)
• development testing
• engineering documentation
• 3+ years of software development experience with emphasis on Java
• Strong communication skills (good written/spoken English skills is a must)
• Fluency in Core Java
• Proactive, driven to excel and get things done on time
• Experience with Java GUI toolkits (Swing, AWT or similar); this could be substituted with strong desire to learn Swing/AWT and related technology
• Ability to work and deliver independently with little supervision
• BS in Computer Science, or equivalent (advanced degrees a plus)
• Passion for building top-quality user-interface products
• Familiarity with market data concepts and trading technologies and technical experience with systems used in the capital & financial markets all are a
• Exprerience in Java development for mobile platforms
• understanding spoken Russian
• Very competitive compensation and discretionary performance based bonus
• Vision and dental benefits
• Stock incentive plan
• Sport activities compensation