Casino Release Team is looking for a Java Developer.
We are redesigning our release process to be more reliable and better supportable by automation tools.
We are looking for a Java developer who has insights and experience in understanding how a good software release process looks like and has ideas how to practically implement it.
This is a diverse role which requires combining perspectives of the organization analyst, the process architect and the developer into one outcome – a well automated, fully documented, reliable and timely release of a gaming client for our customers.
Main responsibilities are:
• Participation in process design
• Coding the tools, in example: repository management, build automation, tools, delivery automation tools, analytical and monitoring tools, the framework which coordinates all the mentioned components
• Unit testing / integration testing
• Debugging and problem solving
• Documenting your work and progress
• Analyzing the outcomes of previous iterations and suggesting next improvements
• Building Business Intelligence handles and analysis tools to cover the release management value chain.
• Knowledge in Java
• Understanding of organization and process design concepts
• Experience of releasing software to end customers
• Creative thinking and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• English (both spoken and written)
• Started or finished higher education in IT or Computer Science or similar experience
• Understanding of relational databases
• Basic understanding of Java concurrency
• Understanding of source control and build system tools
• Strong analytical and reverse engineering skills
• Ambitious, self-motivated team player
• Work in a fascinating and playful field of gaming
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Progressive motivational plan called the Fish System