- Demoing Insly to our potential clients;
- Monitoring the progress of clients who are starting to use the system and proactively offering them help;
- Responding to client questions about using or setting up Insly;
- Helping with any challenges our clients may encounter;
- Handling the suggestions clients have for improving the software.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and good in Italian (any other major language will be a benefit);
- You are happy to work in Estonia (optionally in London);
- Talking to clients and advising them is something you enjoy;
- Picking up the phone and calling clients does not make you nervous;
- You like new technology and working in a startup type environment.
- A friendly and youthful team;
- Modern and comfortable working environment;
- Company benefits;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- A change to take part in innovating the insurance market;
- Competitive salary.