Twilio's IT team a small team in a fast-paced company. An ideal candidate is a go-getter that doesn’t need micro-management to be successful.
About the job:
We’re looking for an individual that “knows what needs to be done” by assessing the environment, making suggestions and taking actions. The expectation is that the best candidate will have the skills and drive to help us achieve our goals of having an Enterprise worthy Helpdesk that guaranties our customers fast and reliable service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, network connectivity, printer and software issues. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment (MAC SHOP).
- Assist in New Hire Process: Computer Builds, Account Creation, Imaging, Setup and Training (JAMF CASPER experience is a plus).
- Maintain and update documentation on all production systems.
- Assist with Equipment orders.
- Manage helpdesk support tickets.
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity.
- Assist in equipment and Software inventory and tracking.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Travel to our other European Offices to address IT related issues or requests (Germany, Ireland, UK).
- European office buildouts.
Two (2) to four (4) years prior experience with providing Mac support.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and computer skills.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
- The ability to work independently with little need for direct supervision. A keen sense for finding missing opportunities to elevate the team to new standards.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or related field.
- Certifications such as MCP, A+ preferred.
- A monthly benefit stipend towards health insurance of your choice.
- An Amazon Kindle, €25/month to spend on books and a Twilio track jacket after demoing your first Twilio app in front of the company!
- Enjoy a €25/month Health and Wellness perk to use towards any gym memberships or fitness classes.
- Excellent gear (we ❤ Apple computers and big monitors — two if you need 'em).
- Professional yet lively and welcoming work environment.
- A strong belief in life/work balance.