- Apply business knowledge, awareness of known risk patterns, and use of various validation tools to make accept/reject decisions on Commerce Platform transactions;
- Use platform tools to prevent subsequent bad behavior;
- Identification and analysis of fraudulent patterns;
- Leverage regional awareness and callouts to customers worldwide on a subset of reviews to ascertain transaction validity;
- Raise team awareness on fraud trends, including syncs with SMEs on current patterns;
- Propose preventative measures, process enhancements, and improved tool functionality;
- Work with Customer Support to resolve escalations;
- Adhere to platform KPIs related to accuracy, decision time, and productivity.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluently in at least one non-English language (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Hindi, or Arabic preferred);
- Ability to make decisions with speed and confidence;
- Desire to proactively uncover new fraud patterns;
- 1+ year experience with e-commerce and card-not-present environments (or similar);
- 1+ year experience analyzing large amounts of data;
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft products like Office;
- SQL experience is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with fraud analysis and prevention a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- An opportunity to be part of international team.
- Friendly and youthful work environment.