Sales and Marketing:
- Communication with clients (both wholesale and private customers).
- Providing sales support to the clients.
- Assistance in arranging participation in international exhibitions.
- Preparation of stands for international exhibitions and communication with suppliers.
- Orders processing, dispatch controls (using CRM system).
- Inventory control, reconciliation.
- Loading and uploading of boxes with games.
- Assembling of games and components.
- Arranging of delivery from Saint Petersburg to Tallinn and from Tallinn to other destinations.
- Writing of standard requests to printing houses, searching for new suppliers.
- Sending orders to printing houses, control of quality, collecting of fulfilled orders.
- Preparation of standard rules and stickers for translation.
- Communication with translators (including Estonian).
Key skills and requirements:
- Fluent English, good working knowledge of Estonian and/or Russian (sufficient for business communication).
- Perfect communication skills, ability to take initiative.
- Attentiveness and ability to concentrate.
- Systematic thinking (degree in mathematics or technical science is preferable).
- Advanced PC user, good knowledge of main office programs.
- Open Russian visa is a plus. We plan monthly short-term business trip to Saint Petersburg for trainings and team work.
- Personal car is an advantage.
- Aprox 800 netto or 4,54 Euro per hour netto (8 hours workday, 22 days).
- Fulltime, flexible working hours.
- Trainings by the best experts of the company.
- Corporate library.
- Short-term external trainings courses.
- The address of the office and warehouse: Tallinn, Puuvilla 19.