Under direction of a Senior Software Developer or higher level developer you will assist in analyzing, developing, or modifying programs, working from written and/or oral requirements and specifications.
What else will you do?
- test and debug software and deliver to directing developer for system integration and test;
- provide regular feedback (e.g. detailed status reports) to supervisor on progress;
- learn and exhibit departmental standards and procedures, and become familiar with technologies relevant to the company’s products.
Education: undergraduate or vocational technical education
Experience: 0 – 0,5 years
- Professional growth opportunities, career path, projects,
- Attractive social benefits,
- A supportive work atmosphere,
- Excellent team and good working conditions in the centre of Tallinn