We provide services to thousands of clients on a daily basis. Our services are of the highest quality, and for this reason a professional and motivated team is the guarantee to our success. Are you a responsible person with ambitions to become a professional in the field of your activity? Join our team!
You will be responsible for:
- Recruiting of company drivers, freight forwarders and other employees;
- The development and implementation of the training strategy for the company’s drivers and freight forwarders and other workers at our terminals in Estonia;
- Development of the process of the management of customer experience contribution;
- Creating, updating and making relevant training materials;
- Staff training, checking their theoretical knowledge and practical skills;
- Assistance in contributing to the implementation of the promotion of employee engagement and retainment strategy;
- Close cooperation with logistics managers so as to make the work of drivers and freight forwarders and other workers at the terminal more efficient;
- Managing all the paper work considering employment.
What are our expectations?
- Higher education (in human resources and psychology would be an advantage);
- Experience in HR and personnel training;
- The ability and will to talk in front of an audience;
- Excellent knowledge of Estonian;
- Good knowledge of English and Russian;
- The ability to manage a team and allocate tasks;
- A strong sense of responsibility and focus on results;
- Communicativeness, business-like conduct/communication, consideration/attention to detail, independence, dutifulness, expedience;
- Good computer skills;
- The ability to go on business trips on a frequent basis.
What do we offer?
- Work at one of the fastest growing international companies in the Baltic countries;
- Qualification raising and career improvement opportunities;
- Friendly working environment in a professional team;
- Freedom of work planning and self-realisation.
Salary: issue of negotiation
Please send Personal statement letter and CV in English to asta.raudoniene(at)venipak.com.