If you know an HR Professional that would be interested in participating in the challenging HR work for one of the most desired employers in Estonia then the following offer might be for him/her.
HR Specialist is acting as a reliable partner for HR Manager in everyday HR activities.
Initial emphasis will be on supporting the recruitment process to help Playtech Estonia business units with needed resources, hence previous experience in recruiting is benefial.
• Supporting HR Manager to meet staffing requirements
• Creating and updating job postings and recruitment materials
• Proactive recruitment, actively looking for candidates and cooperation with recruitment companies
• Organizing weekly update on recruitment progress
• Maintaining and updating HR information system and various HR databases
• Handling the administration of various documentation and employment contracts
• Performing other related duties as assigned to support effective functioning of the HR function
• Experience in Human Resources, experience in recruiting is an advantage
• Higher education - Bachelor's degree or Diploma in HR, Business Administration or similar
• General knowledge of Human Resources procedures and Estonian employment law
• Very good written and verbal English and Estonian
• Good in details
• Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
• Positive attitude
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience in an international corporation and/or IT company is an advantage
• Personal development and realization
• Rewarding work in the internationally recognized enterprise
• Motivating work environment
All interested candidates are requested to send their resume together with a one-page (A4) essay on "How to recruit professionals" by November 2nd.