- Efficient and value added support and consultations to all business parties in all human resources areas.
- Initiating and leading of recruitment process; capability to generate innovative recruitment solutions.
- Performance and talent management.
- Execution of employees’ commitment surveys and coordination of commitment improvement activities.
- Preparation of HR reports.
- HR budget planning and monitoring.
- Be a graduate in Human resources management, business administration or similar.
- Have at least 3 years’ working experience in HR consultant or HR project manager, team leadership experience.
- Have good knowledge of Estonian labour legislation and practical experience in applying it.
- Be fluent in languages: Estonian, English (written and verbal); Russian language knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
- Be initiative, ambitiousness and drive for results.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and cooperation skills.
- Have advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Responsible and interesting work in international company.
- Remarkable experience and challenging tasks.
- Collaboration with colleagues from other countries.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive salary and motivation package.