• Startup and supervision of the Warranty Centre. Meeting the contractual objectives and the internal objectives of the project. Define the different activities and identify the main objectives to guarantee the correct operation, the reliability and the availability of the trams. Verification of Life Cycle Cost during operation period. Verification of Maintenance tasks (preventive tasks, corrective task).
• Manage and prepare all the resources needed for the correct fulfilment of the guarantee. Overview of materials purchasing, quality control, reliability and availability performance, depot safety.
• Technical and economic supervision of the trains. Analysis of service breakdowns and incidents. Creation of technical documentation (Warranty Reports).
• Leading a team, manage the technicians performing the warranty.
• Verification of the contractual agreement with the main Company sub-system suppliers
• Intermediary between the client and the organisation. Contact with the Client: Represent the guarantee of the vehicles of the company to the customer. Contact with the Organization (Headquarters): Reporting to Rail Services Department.
Keywords: Veeremi Manager, Juht, Insener, hooldusinseneri, hooldusjuht,
Veeremi hooldus / remont, rongide, rongid, Raudtee, hooldustööde ,
• Technical expert in Rolling Stock repair and maintenance as well as experience in managing technicians.
• Fluency in Estonian and English
This is a great opportunity to work with a modern company, in an international environment and to experience the latest technologies in Rollling Stock / Trains.