A development team in Tallinn is looking for a new colleague to increase the team’s capacity. Currently the team includes 5 members who have been working together for a while and care deeply about their work. Team is supporting business needs of the organization through several products.
Most of the daily tasks involve working with Jira, back end PHP development using MVC frameworks, developing user interfaces and ‘look & feel’.
The role demands someone who has a clear passion for development and realizing new solutions. Candidates must have a sound working knowledge of PHP, JS, CSS as well as a good awareness of new and current technologies, designs and development processes.
* Developing new and improving existing software
- Be responsible for writing working, clean, high quality code
- Read documentation and come up with good development plans
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, system administrators, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts
- Collaborate with colleagues remotely in different locations
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by self-education, attending in-house and/or external training
- Be fully engaged in software development cycle by contributing to requirements, schedules, activities, team meetings
- At least 3 years development experience
- Excellent PHP skills
- Good MySQL skills
- Experience in MVC PHP frameworks
- Fluent English
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn
- See any problem as a challenge and search for solutions together with a team
- Be A-Team player!
- Be Agile
- Experience in responsive web design
- Experience working in Scrum teams
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Zend, Codeigniter, Laravel framework experience
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Experience with GIT
- Twitter Bootstrap or similar framework experience
- NodeJS experience
- Experience with RSA and AES encryption
- The opportunity to work with the market leader and change the world.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and performance.
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Development of existing and new services in a dynamic, highly motivated team
- Sport compensations and other company’s benefits.
P.S. Please kindly send your CV with salary expectations and cover letter in English