- Contributing directly to the success of the companies brands by materializing the business teams' visions into a tangible user experience.
- Working closely with product owner as part of development team.
- Following best practices, providing insights and/or expertise to other developers.
- 2+ year experience and strong knowledge with HTML5 + CSS3 and/or CSS preprocessors like Stylus, LESS, SASS.
- Frameworks like Backbone, Angular, Ember, Knockout and similar is a plus.
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Competitive salary package.
- Colleagues with various backgrounds to collaborate.
- Spacious office and casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Fully stocked kitchen and outdoor terrace, beach volleyball court, private parking (including bicycles).