- Supporting the Corporate Coordinator with full spectrum of activities and small projects with self-sufficient ability to get resources and approvals;
- Substantial help with the arrangement of customer visits and events;
- Assistance with travel arrangements;
- Variety of tasks from copying receipts, organising the records, project management, copy writing, marketing, customer interfacing, and invoicing etc.
- fluent English;
- good skills of Estonian;
- Finnish would be considered as a benefit.
- Can-do attitude
- Timely execution and self discipline and obsession
- Easy with critics
- Self-sufficient working manners and attitude
- Drive for success and pro-actively improve processes and communication
We offer an exciting high growth environment with a smart and dynamic global team with lucrative compensation plan in ethically and morally positive business.
The basis salary is 1200 EUR, 10% increase every 4 months.
The probation period is 2 weeks. If passed, then full-time employment.