You will be responsible for managing companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing. You will work closely with the Product Manager, Technical Team, and Management to analyze current marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
• Grow our email list;
• Identify target audience;
• Design direct email marketing campaigns;
• Ensure mobile-friendly email templates;
• Write newsletter including all company updates;
• Upgrade emails using graphics, personalization and advanced features;
• Ensure prompt and accurate communication with customers to minimize unsubscribes;
• Create email databases for lead generation;
• Analyze campaigns performance;
• Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements;
• Reporting to the affiliate manager on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field;
• 2+ years of digital marketing, marketing analytics, or email marketing experience ideally within a similar industry;
• You are extremely analytical and able to translate complex data info actionable and profitable marketing plans;
• Experience with marketing analytics a plus;
• Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, multifaceted organization;
• Ability to thrive in dynamic and non-routine working environment;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and copywriting skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Ability to effectively manage client relationships.
• Yearly Bonus;
• Loyalty Bonus after 2 years of work;
• Self-Development Courses;
• Gym Membership.
Workplace / Working time:
• Ülemiste office in a tech environment in Tallinn, Estonia;
What to know more?
Contact us via email (hr(at)novads.co) or call us (+372 53306871)