The purpose of the job is to find and remove the mistakes that have occurred during the production process product and also the mistakes that originate from the design of the product. It involves analysing of the mistakes and finding practical solutions as well as assessing the repair buffer. The job also includes mapping out the necessary training and development processes for electronic technicians, compiling instructions for product repair works and collaboration with other engineers and designers in enhancing the technological equipment at the workplace.
* Higher education in technical field (electronics advantage);
* work experience from electronics;
* good English both in spoken and written;
* Estonian and/or Russian skills;
* very good computer skills;
* good in communication and cooperation;
* being proactive and interest in learning new areas of technology.
The company offers employees thorough training and the possibility for personal development training. It also offers an international supportive team to work in. The company has developed a diverse package for salary and motivation which will be introduced further if we meet.